Time & Location
Sep 28, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM CDT
Register to receive Teams Meeting Link
About the Event
Our virtual Wisdom Program is open to the public, including students, parents, and educators. Everyone is welcome to join us!
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Jonathan Fisher, Harvard-trained clinical cardiologist, mindfulness meditation teacher, and organizational well-being and resiliency leader at Novant Health
Moderator: Danielle Dombek, Wellbeing Coach at Microsoft
The Panel Lineup:
- Daniel Espinosa, Mental Health Ally + Senior Software Engineer Manager at Microsoft
- Glenn Leifheit, Mental Health Ally + Sr. Security Program Manager at Microsoft
Thursday, September 28, 2023
7:00 pm, via Teams
“Our emotional hearts have a memory, woven from millions of moments, into a tapestry that tells the story of our lives. Every emotion, experience, and moment of connection imprints itself on our heart. Threads of love, joy, grief, and growth intertwine, creating a rich and vibrant pattern, uniquely and unmistakably ours. These stored emotional memories in turn impact the health and function of our beating heart, with the potential to heal or harm us.” – Dr. Jonathan Fisher
This September’s Wisdom event, “Just One Heart. The Stories of Mental Resilience and Wellbeing,” is specially created to inspire students, parents, educators and our learning community to have a shared focus and curiosity to “repair our collective heart and create a world where all individuals thrive in physical, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being.”
We invite you to join a virtual + interactive + real-time coaching with Well-Being Leader, Mindful Heart Doctor and Author of “Just One Heart” Jonathan Fisher and our diverse panel from various mental health journey moderated by Wellbeing Coach at Microsoft Danielle Dombek to:
- Learn how to tend to the tapestry of our emotional hearts that have the potential to heal or harm us.
- Take a holistic approach to understand our collective heart requires repair in 4 key areas – physical, emotional, spiritual and social.
- Cultivate your inner strengths and develop qualities like self-attunement, self-compassion, self-care, mindfulness, gratitude, and grit.
- Build up emotional ability, sources of strength and mental resilience to thrive in physical, emotional, spiritual and social well-being.
Register today here bcgt220.org/events and join us! (Even if you are not able to make the event as we record and share the on-demand replay link with our registrants). Here is the event flyer and speaker bio with more details:
Due to the generosity of our donors, we are able to offer this event for free. The optional suggested donation of $10 allows us to continue proving free BCGT events. Our September Wisdom event is free for everyone, but registration is required.
Membership is open to all – you can join today.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Contact us with any questions: bcgt220.org | email@example.com
Please consider a $10 donation to BCGT as we are a non-profit that relies on the support of our generous donors. Thank you!$10.00