Thu, Sep 29|
Monthly Wisdom - September 2022: Celebrating Neural Diversity and Asynchronous Development
Our brains all develop differently… how does that affect us socially and impact future learning? Monthly Wisdom is available to ALL students, parents and educators.
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2022, 6:30 PM CDT
About the Event
Monthly Wisdom is available to ALL students, parents and educators. Join us for this month's topic, "Celebrating Neural Diversity and Asynchronous Development"
Why you should embrace neurodiversity as a competitive advantage and why neurodiversity presents opportunities
Our brains all develop differently… how does that affect us socially and impact future learning?
We invite you to join a no-cost virtual + interactive + real-time coaching with CEO of Neural Education Dr. Timothy Kieran O’Mahony and Sr. Managing Director of Microsoft Brigitte Levy to:
• Embrace neurodiversity as a competitive advantage and tap neurodiverse talent
• Have a neural learning lens and understand how a student’s brain engages with or reacts to a particular learning task, situation, or individual
• Foster success and perseverance, resilience, and deep understanding
• Think like a learning scientist in cognitive neuroscience to view the learning brain and calibrate our toolbox for optimized learning experience and meaningful success
• Prepare students not in the traditional way in sequestered problem (rote memorization for high-stakes testing) but ideally focused on a preparation for future learning (twenty-first century skills with critical and original thinking)
Register today (even if you are not able to make the event as we record and share the on-demand replay link with our registrants) and join us!