Thu, May 12|
Monthly Wisdom - May 2022: The Power of Networking for a Better Future
Ever wondered how to start a conversation, keep it going, build networking skills – and leave a positive impression? Monthly Wisdom is available to ALL students, parents and educators.
Time & Location
May 12, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Monthly Wisdom is available to ALL students, parents and educators. Join us for this month's topic, "The Power of Networking for a Better Future"
Ever wondered how to start a conversation, keep it going, build networking skills – and leave a positive impression? This May Wisdom event is specially created to inspire students, parents, and educators to have a collective focus, strategic connections, and curiosity on The Power of Networking for a Better Future in a Collaborative World. We invite you to join our transformative conversation with Chief Reinvention Officer Gayle Keller and President Emeritus, Indiana University Foundation Curt Simic to:
- Gain practical tips and hands-on introduction on developing the skills to become an effective networker
- Increase your social acumen and deepen interactions via strategic approach to make the most of networking
- Become a power connector to develop contacts in many areas and build trusting relationships
- Find out which skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the new collaborative world and future workplace
- Learn how networking will allow you to stay on top in the modern technical world
Register today (even if you are not able to make the event as we record and share the on-demand replay link with our registrants) and join us!
Our May Wisdom event is free for everyone (special thanks to Barrington 220 Educational Foundation for the generous sponsorship) but registration is required.
Free registration to this event has been made possible by the Barrington 220 Educational Foundation.$0.00