Thu, Feb 18 | Zoom--Details in confirmation email
Adam Key, of Amazon, and Grace Pittman, CPA discuss their career paths and link what our students learn today with the careers they will have tomorrow.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Feb 18, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Zoom--Details in confirmation email
About the Event
During their presentations, Key and Pittman will help students:
- Experience meaningful career exploration opportunities
- Connect the dots between today’s learning and tomorrow’s careers
- Learn the skills and mindsets needed to lead in the future
- Improve engagement, curiosity, achievement, self-esteem and self-knowledge to gain a stronger sense of purpose
BCGT members may attend free of charge. If you are not a BCGT member, please select the non-member ticket below.
- Non-Member Ticket$5$50$0
- BCGT Member Ticket$0$00$0